Zurich Elite Business School (ZEBS), a world-leading Management Boutique based in Zurich, Switzerland, offers Swiss world-class, internationally accredited Bachelor-, MBA/ExecMBA and DBA/PhD degrees and highly customized Executive Corporate Programmes. ZEBS, also known to be one of the most practical and applied Business Schools in Europe with a strong focus on industrial partnerships within the Swiss, German and Austrian industry was recently ranked 4th among the Top 25 Business Schools in Europe.
What is an MBA?
An MBA, short for a master of business administration, is a graduate degree that provides students with practical and theoretical training to aid them in better understanding the general functions of business management. While it’s possible to be promoted into management without an advanced degree, earning an MBA positions graduates to be top leaders for their teams and organizations.
Why a Real World-Skills MBA?
Over the years, there has been a disparity between the course theory of business schools and the practical understanding of the link to the real world of business. This has resulted in business schools making a significant shift away from the “ivory tower” approach towards more involved learning. Business schools have realized the necessity of not only being active in the academic world but being solidly grounded in practice.
According to the founder and President of ZEBS, Adonis-Emmanouil Fragkakis, the Real World-Skills MBA addresses this paradigm shift in the pattern of demand for manpower by employers, making the need for real-world skills through job-training techniques inevitable. As an Investor, and Entrepreneur, emphasizes that “it is much more than a world-class business education. You learn all the job-related skills that major employers require, and you also become part of an exciting business network of managers and entrepreneurs. ”
The worldwide health emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, specifically, represents the risks of overlooking patterns and not looking towards what’s to come. However, with the Real World-Skills MBA offered by ZEBS, one can confront realistic challenges not only in the business world but in the living conditions of humanity. For ZEBS, the African market stands out most, especially with a rapidly growing youth population who may appear unemployable but are ready to work when groomed with the right skills.
Why should ZEBS Real World-Skills MBA Program be on your “To Do” list for 2022?
- The ZEBS MBA is revolutionary and unconventional, not based on traditional, accredited and regulated theoretical MBA programs. US Tech Giants announced that they are changing their hiring processes and will treat job-training career certificates equivalent to a four-year degree for related roles. This is why you should attend the ZEBS MBA, in order to learn exactly these real world skills required from future employers and the exact business skills you need to become a successful manager and entrepreneur!
- The ZEBS MBA can be completed within 10 months. We use the top modern business learning model with both synchronous and asynchronous sessions and give you access not only to all areas of a traditional MBA (leadership, strategy, entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, digital business, etc.) but mostly to practical and hands-on business knowledge you need in the workplace and make you differentiate from the rest of common MBA students graduates.
- Massive scholarship – Through the TAP ZEBS MBA GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME, ZEBS and UNESCO REF work globally towards the actualization of TAP’s misson through the UN SDGs; goals 4, 5, 8, 9 and 17 i.e. Quality Education, Gender Equality, Decent Work and Economic Growth, Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure, and Partnerships to achieve the Goals, respectively!
- 6 Months instalment payment – With ZEBS, you have the liberty of spreading your payment in 6 instalments.
For the Real World Skills MBA https://www.zebs.ch/global/registration/
Scholarship Fee – $4,500 (Activation Code: ZEBSX2022X040).
The Next Cohort starts on January 28th 2022.
For UNESCO Global MBA https://www.zebs.ch/onlinemba/registration/
Scholarship Fee – $2,500 (Activation Code: ZEBSX2022X040)
Next Cohort – January 28th 2022
Prospective students should enroll now as there are limited scholarships available!!!
- Start-up program – Despite there is a lot of entrepreneurial drive globally and Start-ups are on the rise, little is available in terms of education among underrepresented groups designed to help them maximize the likelihood of entrepreneurial success and produce more investment ready entrepreneurs. The unique ZEBS Entrepreneurship Fellowship (optional) is a first of its kind training dedicated to our very best students and designed to help entrepreneurs among underrepresented groups to maximize their chances of success through mentorship, provide access to industry experts and seed capital.
- Accreditation – Zurich Elite Business School – ZEBS has been accredited in 2016 and re-accredited in 2020 by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). The Business School has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network). Zurich Elite Business School is an institutional member of Quality International Study Abroad Network (QISAN).
- Business Communities and Networking – You will become part of one of the fastest growing business communities globally and profit in different ways. Networking in the 21st century can be sometimes even more important than learning in advancing your career.
Is the ZEBS MBA right for me?
With major employers like US Tech Giants having announced that they are changing their hiring processes and will treat job-training career certificates equivalent to a four-year degree for related roles, where does this leave you
In the job-training MBA we prepare you to Fit for the Workforce and equip you with the real world skills you need in the business field. We shape an effective Leader and successful Entrepreneur if you aim to create your own venture. This is why you should attend the ZEBS MBA!
You should take advantage of this life transforming opportunity by registering on or before January 24th, 2022 as limited scholarship enroll now as there are limited scholarships available!!!